How to change back to default cursor

Hi. My cursor changed into X and Y axis on 2D drawing as shown on the attached image below (red circle) and my background gridline also became axonometric instead of normal gridline. How can I change it back? I am using Autocad 2021 on Window 10. Thank you in advance!

Untitled.jpg

I prefer to just swivel the monitor 30 deg then 60 deg and back again.

This can't happen accidentally unless you have the ISODRAFT icon on your task bar and click it while trying to hit something else.  Simply click it until your screen looks good again.

When they first added the button, some of us (um ah coff coff um, not me) used it for practical joking others.  Maybe you should give a co-worker a sidelong glance or two.  Carful, they may think you are flirting. 😆

UCS command -> V(iew)  should change the crosshair to your current orientation

(Using PLAN command <enter> <enter>, changes the view to the orientation of the crosshair, in case you want to know).

And in any case setting the UCS to World and then use PLAN <enter><enter> should bring you to a starting orientation (topdown view, Z=0 and Y= North).

Edited by OMEGA-ThundeR