hollow polyline width clean intersection

Abdulellah

greeting everyone , is it possible to find a way to clean the intersections of the lines according to the instructions shown in the figure, provided that they remain as they are single lines

clean hollow poly line width intersection.png

Edited by Abdulellah

Thank you very much Marco, I'm not sure, I want the line to remain the same as polyline has a thickness, as an independent element, with the intersections and corners resolved.

Post a sample DWG with before and after details... Note that I provided you the link that may be used as a good starting point - you need to code further if you want improvements... Also AFAIK it is in some situations buggy, but you'll have to test it in your cases...

Edited by marko_ribar

I salute your activity and the spirit of help that you have, I do not want to burden you, I think that it is a tiring task, be satisfied with the link that you published, but can you develop the code to add the option to convert a region into a closed polyline, provided that it is followed by a decision of yes or no before converting,

3 hours ago, Abdulellah said:

greeting everyone , is it possible to find a way to clean the intersections of the lines according to the instructions shown in the figure, provided that they remain as they are single lines

No chance to keep them as they were originally, single lines. Your last image can only be made of closed polylines, following the outline of the thick polylines.

For that, using only autocad commands, try this trick:

- WMFOUT the polylines with global width = 0.2

- WMFIN

- Explode, Region, Union, Explode (twice if necessary), Pedit-Multiple-Join

You might need to scale all to original size

You know that you can do them all at once, right? But if you are forced to make them one at the time, it is tedious. 

Edited by Stefan BMR

thanks Mr\ begal  

?

Suppose the outer shape surrounding the lines inside, which are supposed to have thickness, how can this matter reach them