Lisp to set all properties inside a block to ByBlock

Kurpulio

4 hours ago, Thomas Schlüssi said:

Hi!

Thanks for the reply. Worked for me now too. Had an error yesterday with "File no longer available".

But unfortunately the LISP doesn't do what I need. I would have thought that the LISP would open a window as quoted below where I could choose which properties I would like to have. My goal is to set the entire drawing to ByLayer.

You should start another thread then describing what you want in detail. This one is about setting all properties inside a block to ByBlock.

39 minutes ago, tombu said:

You should start another thread then describing what you want in detail. This one is about setting all properties inside a block to ByBlock.

I know, but the final version of the LISP is able let me choose if i want ByBlock oder ByLayer (see quote below). 

The only problem is that the i cant find the final LISP code here. 

So im asking if someone (maybe @rlx himself) could post it.

On 10/25/2020 at 11:14 PM, rlx said:

My mail box thinks you're spam 😁 , well punk are you? (with the voice of Clint Eastwood 🤣)

Oh I thought you wanted all ents inside block updated... silly me... good news is nos problemos, the bad news is , dragons never know when to stop and just have to go over the top so its gonna take more time before I'm satisfied (not the youngest dragon on the block anymore ya know)

🐉

BlockByBlock_Dialog.jpg

5 hours ago, Thomas Schlüssi said:

Hi!

Thanks for the reply. Worked for me now too. Had an error yesterday with "File no longer available".

But unfortunately the LISP doesn't do what I need. I would have thought that the LISP would open a window as quoted below where I could choose which properties I would like to have. My goal is to set the entire drawing to ByLayer.

Have you tried the SETBYLAYER (Command)?

This is last version I have on my laptop. Hope it's the latest , not sure. At the end of the main loop I've added the setbylayer command with some remarks. Not sure if its what you need but that's for you to find out. I'm sorry I don't have much time right now , have to deal with the aftermath of afterlife party (my dad , 91)

BlockByBlock.lsp

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rlx said:

This is last version I have on my laptop. Hope it's the latest , not sure. At the end of the main loop I've added the setbylayer command with some remarks. Not sure if its what you need but that's for you to find out. I'm sorry I don't have much time right now , have to deal with the aftermath of afterlife party (my dad , 91)

BlockByBlock.lsp 67.19 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you really much! 😂