Unable to enter surveyer coordinates (starting point of POB) in Oleson village project

Rave

Yes, do not delete the DefPoints layer.  As to the layers named Center and ROW they should both exist as they were called for in your instructions.  The Center layer should have been assigned the color "Magenta" and the Center linetype.  The ROW layer should be assigned the color "Red" and the Continuous linetype.  The appropriate objects should be on each layer.

Here are the instructions for the title block/border you created.

The border was drawn and inserted at a1=1scale. Experiment with scaling the border block up by multiples of 10 until the border adequately surrounds the plat map. This process is a way in which you can judge the scale of the drawing. (If you lose track of the scale of the Border block, simply pick it with the LIST command. You’ll then see the scale factor of the block on the text screen.) Civil drawings such as this one are generally scaled and plotted in multiples of 10 (1" = 10',1" = 40',1" = 200', and so on). Choose an appropriate plotting scale.

The border block for the Oleson Village project should be scaled up by a factor of 40.

@BIGAL and @ReMark thank you for the information about defpoint, .....Center layer is for Centerlines right? And ROW (right of way) , that gets me confused since i thought the Boundary lines were the same as ROW. But now I see those two are separate, so I am wondering which is ROW and which is Boundary. As you can tell I am really confused with these names ..... I was hoping I could submit it soon, but now I feel I have to redo certain things ...  Sigh ...

There are only four "Boundary lines".  These would be the rear property lines for the lots.  The Right-of-Way lines define the extents of the streets themselves.

• Thanks 2

• 8 months later...