AutoLISP Multi DWG TO 1 PDF In Folder

Pang59

Hi, I need help. My AutoLISP works well in DWG To PDF but it comes out 1 file per 1 DWG. I want it to be the only PDF file. Can somebody help me with something? (I can't use third party programs) Thank you for your help.
The examples are in my attachments.

My_Plot.LSP Test.dwg

use publish open from file menu. it can make multiple layout in one pdf and one by one also.  for more information watch on you tube publish in autocad.

Thank you, but I don't want to use a third party program. Am I stuck with my computer problems that the company owns or should I change from -Plot to -Publish by creating a .DSD file first?

My question is why do you want a LISP to do this? Why not literally just run PUBLISH? What you want already exists in CAD, there's no need to customize to get it. 

50 minutes ago, resullins said:

My question is why do you want a LISP to do this? Why not literally just run PUBLISH? What you want already exists in CAD, there's no need to customize to get it. 

Publish in its generic form takes a few steps to set up and often my colleagus first want a set of hard copies to mess up , later they want single pdf's and five seconds later , nah , can you put 'm in a single pdf. That's why I have all options under a couple of buttons myself. Also I often have drawings coming from different sources and don't want have to do pagesetup first so I can imagine it can come in handy to be able to select a folder or a project file with drawing names with one click and with another say plot , pdf or publish.

• Like 1

Rlx There is another post floating around how to write a publish file it may be at forums.autodesk. I use ghostscript and that works well to join, could do a multi dwg version join. 

• 3 months later...
On 1/18/2020 at 8:48 AM, Pang59 said:

Hi, I need help. My AutoLISP works well in DWG To PDF but it comes out 1 file per 1 DWG. I want it to be the only PDF file. Can somebody help me with something? (I can't use third party programs) Thank you for your help.
The examples are in my attachments.

My_Plot.LSP 3.73 kB · 11 downloads Test.dwg 303.57 kB · 8 downloads

You can use this LISP

MPL.VLX