lips with mac. OS

wimal

My office computer change to mac.OS.So all of my lisp programs do not support it.

Pl. can you give me some ideas to change lisp codes to run with mac.

Post a sample code that does not work then suggestions can be made to change the code, looking for certain functions. More than likely you will need to use entget and assoc methods.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 6:13 AM, BIGAL said:

Post a sample code that does not work then suggestions can be made to change the code, looking for certain functions. More than likely you will need to use entget and assoc methods.

Thanks a lot for your kind offer. I have lot of small programs to modify. Now I am one by one removing Visual Lips and DCL codes

and replacing Auto lisp.Thanks.  

23 hours ago, BIGAL said:

The dcl has been asked elsewhere looking into open dcl.

Thanks for your valuable advise. Now I am studding Open Dcl.

14 hours ago, BIGAL said:

I struggled to find any info about opendcl and Mac so have asked questions at the opendcl forum. It was dropped a few years ago from what I could f

Unfortunately OPENDCL also not running with Autocad MAC. That cad does not have OPENDCL command

Edited by wimal

Sorry but this was a stupid decision. Now you have to pay more for the computers to run it on (unless you buy a crippled iMac) and you also lose some functionality from the PC version. I mean there is NO AutoCAD for Mac Architecture, Electrical, Civil 3D, Map 3D and MEP toolsets. So in order to use these on your Mac you now have to buy a copy of Windows 10 to either run in parallels (another purchase) or bootcamp.

• Like 1