undo erase command by lisp

wimal

(command"undo""1""")

Above code correctly function to undo LINE command. But not working with ERASE command.

How can I get back erased items from LISP.

20 hours ago, wimal said:

(command"undo""1""")

Above code correctly function to undo LINE command. But not working with ERASE command.

How can I get back erased items from LISP.

On my system it does work for erase, so as context is everything; you need to show us the lisp where you want to undo an erase, which begs the question why are you erasing something you don't want erased.

maybe better use copy (cut) / paste with base point. At one time you make a selection so copy it with base point 0,0 and when you're done paste it back at 0,0. But as dlanorh states , without some code or more info about why you need this hard to give a tip...

Edited by rlx
  • Like 1

In my code erase several blocks and relapse with some other blocks with different scale .

But if user select incorrect scale or block name he has to undo this activities.

for this reason I need to undo the previously erased function.

Edited by wimal

1 minute ago, wimal said:

In my code erase several blocks and relapse with some other blocks with different scale .

But if user select incorrect scale or block name he has to undo this activities.

for this reason I need to undo the previously erase function.

You need to set undo group marks in your lisp.

54 minutes ago, rlx said:

maybe better use copy (cut) / paste with base point. At one time you make a selection so copy it with base point 0,0 and when you're done paste it back at 0,0. But as dlanorh states , without some code or more info about why you need this hard to give a tip...

Good idea.