Move elevation to text, like the C3D command, but the other way around

OMEGA-ThundeR

Hi,

It's probably a simple lisp and i believe i used something like this in the past, but i can't find any lisp routine that does what i want.

I have a height plan (texts with a height value in text), i need to lower everything by 2 cm  (from 2.02 -> 2.00).  I thought of using the 'movetextoelevation' tool in Civil 3D,  lower everything in 1 go by 2 cm using a 'side view' in 3D  and use some lisp routine to change the text value to the current Z-value.

Anyone who got an lisp to do that simple task?

Edited by OMEGA-ThundeR

5 hours ago, BIGAL said:

Well the 'Text Add num to txt.lsp' Did the trick, even the multiple part worked like a charm.

The commands were wrong though. The alert window said A2T or A2TM, but the commands were A2L and A2LM.  So i changed that.

Also changed the 'Enter amount' as it did not let me get past 4 characters  (so wanting to enter -0.02  would max out at -0.0)

Also changed some values as the RTOS part, it added a third decimals  ( 2.02 became 2.000)

Thanks!

No worries will fix typo thanks for pointing out, the multigetvals you can have as many characters as you like, it is a library routine glad you worked it out to suit your needs.

4 hours ago, BIGAL said:

No worries will fix typo thanks for pointing out, the multigetvals you can have as many characters as you like, it is a library routine glad you worked it out to suit your needs.

it was the 

(setq v2 (Atof (nth 0 (AH:getvalsm (list "Add to levels" "Enter amount" 5 4 "1")))))[/quote]

4 that i changed to a 5  since it limited the inputfield to only 4 characters.  Works fine of you go 'up', but when adding the - (minus) sign you can't enter more than 1 decimal.

The 5 4 just control the input box so 10 10 would be ok. As its a library routine you can set the input to suit the input characters, if its long text may need a bigger numbers not sure of the limit.

(setq ans (AH:getvalsm (list "This is heading" "Line 1" 145 145 "11" ))) worked the screen width my limit.