VisualLISP code regarding

BKRao

Try the attached.

The incremental plot numbers is a global variable. If it is not present, you are asked to enter it.

The lisp also checks if layer "_IndivSubPlot" is present, and if not creates it with color 180.

The inside boundary selection is a while loop, and will continue to ask to "Pick inside Plot Boundary" until you make a null selection (right click mouse or enter)

plot-nos.lsp

19 minutes ago, dlanorh said:

Try the attached.

The incremental plot numbers is a global variable. If it is not present, you are asked to enter it.

The lisp also checks if layer "_IndivSubPlot" is present, and if not creates it with color 180.

The inside boundary selection is a while loop, and will continue to ask to "Pick inside Plot Boundary" until you make a null selection (right click mouse or enter)

Fast service! 😁  the 'music calendar' works perfect. Only hope OP doesn't want to use it on a life size drawing where the polylines contain objects. But that's what you get when you don't post a real world drawing. Never the less , good job dlanorh :beer:

1 hour ago, rlx said:

Fast service! 😁  the 'music calendar' works perfect. Only hope OP doesn't want to use it on a life size drawing where the polylines contain objects. But that's what you get when you don't post a real world drawing. Never the less , good job dlanorh :beer:

It's something I had to do a lot of many years ago. Lots of different methods used, depending on the required sequence, to basically number plots of land to include plot area and/or boundary coordinates...  I ripped out more than I left in. :geek:

10 hours ago, dlanorh said:

It's something I had to do a lot of many years ago. Lots of different methods used, depending on the required sequence, to basically number plots of land to include plot area and/or boundary coordinates...  I ripped out more than I left in. :geek:

Thanks a lot, every supported in this regarding.

dlanorth sir, plot-nos.lsp perfectly suitable for my requirement. thanks a lot you and rlx sir,

your are right sir "& Plot" layer is my layer I am working with this layer, and  "_IndivSubPlot"  layer is "local competent Authority's" layer to get plot areas.

since long back I am not writing programs so I am out of update. sir, I need "Visual Lisp Books" kindly guide to me name of books available. 

"CADTutor.net" site is very useful site I am going say tanks to "CADTutor.net"

BKRao

Go to kindle books there are multiple books there and very cheap I bought 4 for AUS $8 each. Thats less than 1 paper copy.

Edited by BIGAL

7 hours ago, BIGAL said:

Go to kindle books there are multiple books there and very cheap I bought 4 for AUS $8 each. Thats less than 1 paper copy.

Thanks to BIGAL