web address adding to dialog box

wimal

1 hour ago, wimal said:

How can I add a web address to DCL file displaying blue color (To active when pick on it)

I don't think text tiles in dcl have a color attribute. Only suggestion I would have at this time,  make an image_button. Example in my batch app (see couple of posts back , odxb ...) , rlxbatch.lsp (unfinished routine by the way , just so you know).

Make sure you have only 1 drawing open and SDI = 0. Now when you load & run rlxbatch in the lower right corner you should see MDI in a gray field. This means autocad is in multi-docci mode but with only one drawing open. If you click on this field (an image button) it should turn green and show the text SDI , meaning autocad is in single mode. Click on it again and autocad switches back to MDI. (ok , you can stop clicking now this is getting embarrassing haha) If you try the same with more than 1 drawing open this button turns red , meaning you can't go back to single mode unless you close all but the current drawing.

or put it in a list or edit box but that's only shifting focus , but the color would be white letters on blue 🙂

If someone has an other or better way , I'm all ears...

gr. Rlx

Edited by rlx
  • Like 1