Members Unable to Post or PM

Lee Mac

I was recently contacted by member @ronjonp who reports that he is unable to post to the forum or send any private messages:

"All of the threads seem to be locked for me and cannot even send a message... "

cantpm.thumb.png.828ec0e6e12335a2cb80b8b94d47c21d.png

Has his account been locked somehow?

Edited by Lee Mac

Mea culpa @ronjonp I created a new group for members with more than 100 posts but less than 1000 so I could reward loyalty - naturally, I didn't have forum permissions correctly set for that group and the upshot was that after you were promoted, you were actually penilised!

Sorry, I'm still getting used the the new ACP 🙄

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Funny 1

Sorry again to all of you who got caught by that glitch.

You'll notice that you are now part of the Community Members group and in addition to all the profile fields you had access to as a Member, you can now add a personal website link. If you do that, it will appear in the author information block to the left of your posts. It's entirely optional but you can use it if you wish. :)