action : image tile

rlx

I completely lost you / panicked right after the word 'work' haha...

In a few words: I ment that it might not be easy for a C#/.NET guy to replicate the things we do in lisp (just my oppinion). ;)

Compared to many of you I'm middle class at best , but at my work nobody comes even close to comprehend what I'm doing and they actually love it , so long as I deliver on time.

I try to keep a low ego and not to judge anyone for his coding (mine is not perfect aswell), but yea we all have impressions about each other.

The thing is none knows what to expect from the other, so here in the forum lets just build a better coders from ourselfs.

And who knows , there's already a little Lee 2.0 of Grrr 2.0 among us

Nah, there are alot more greater guys than Grrr - I just try to contribute with my ideas (just like the other big names on the LISP forums), and you guys spend your time to help me out/realise them/share yours.

But still trying to help the next guy thats so passionate with programming, so it will be one of us (share ideas/codes).

I think you overestimate me: I know some stuff (general code structure / lisp manipulation), but I'm not that good at object scripting/ODBX/ssget filters/working with bit operators... and many others :lol:

:beer:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rlx

• Grrr

• BIGAL

• ronjonp

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok , one final remark before the lights go out for me :

I think you overestimate me: I know some stuff (general code structure / lisp manipulation), but I'm not that good at object scripting/ODBX/ssget filters/working with bit operators... and many others :lol:

talent is not about what you know , but how you pick up on new things. And I think you've come a long way in a short time. But that's just my opinion...

cheers!

Rlx

• 9 months later...
12 minutes ago, Dani_Nadir said:

Hello all,

I am noob at coding and I am trying to understand the purpose of this topic...could anyone say it to me hehe?

Thanks.

just wanted to see if it's possible to have a button with size zero so you can't see it and assign a mnemonic (shortcut / key) to it. Normally you will always see a line or a dot or something. But the problem was solved thanx to little TLC from Lee :P (who else)

6 hours ago, rlx said:

But the problem was solved thanx to little TLC from Lee :P (who else)

Also special thanks to @Roy_043 for pointing out the shortcut ! 

Else who knew when you would solve it.

🍺 and a :wurstburger:

42 minutes ago, Grrr said:

Also special thanks to @Roy_043 for pointing out the shortcut ! 

Else who knew when you would solve it.

🍺 and a :wurstburger:

oops ... and a big fat thank you for Roy_043 🐉