Why my keyboard shorcut CTRL+R doesn't work to cycle through VPORT?

Deby Ferdian

I have several times looking for the shortcut key of "VPORT cycle" and the search results are a lot of people say with CTRL+R but it did not work for me what happened? is there anyone who can explain this ..

Edited by Deby Ferdian
I have correction this! there are wrong words..

Yes. I am..

But that has been my suspicion is about my worry will delete the file shortcut key in the CUI that is because once ever when I make changes to one of the function keys to other control, but now I didn't wear anymore at this time and I do not know where the original function to???

Yes.. Finally I found it and fix the problem by myself! :)

It's simple enough, just search in the CUI at "All command and Control" category then type in dialog search box as "CTRL+R" then you only have to drag it into "Keyboard shortcut" key and for the last assign way the key like you want it.. I found this at source of http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-2007-2008-2009/switching-between-viewports-ctrl-r-not-working/td-p/2004250