delete and escape buttons stop working occasionally in LT 2016

Hi All

ive read in old posts from 2010 that Photoshop can steal your escape key. however i don't have any adobe products that i am aware of. so i started a new thread

also i select a line or other entity and hit delete, and only some of the time it will delete.

anyone have any ideas?

these keys work fine otherwise.

Hi All

ive read in old posts from 2010 that Photoshop can steal your escape key. however i don't have any adobe products that i am aware of. so i started a new thread

also i select a line or other entity and hit delete, and only some of the time it will delete.

anyone have any ideas?

these keys work fine otherwise.

Dont eat at your desk and get a new key board :)

Just kidding, not sure if that's your problem, but usually when i have had intermittent key/button issues the keyboard/mouse is either dirty or broken. in a former life when i was a mad scientist the residue left on my ppe from all the dooms day devices i was working on would frequently cause keys to stick on the keyboard as well as the mouse.

not sure this is your problem, but if so, the fix is easy. Just clean it or buy a new one.