VT - Attribute & text editor - lsp & dcl

rlx

Here a the sources (some of ) you so desperatly wanted. I removed the Sabic-titleblock part so you can add your own. Didn't have time yet to replace some of the old vanilla code yet but remember i started coding this long ago and i do actually have to work sometimes and i have many other app's to attend to and i even have a social life so if you have complaints , about the bad coding or so , well , talk to the hand (or my wife , but i wouldn'd recomment that haha)

I did try to preserve the saving and loading for the revision tiles though... but i have no time at the moment to rewrite the entire routine. I did edit the error handler for the escape key but left the code at work so i'll post that later.

if you have suggestions , or idea's , knock yourself out

thanx to guys like Lee and many others i'm a far better programmer by now but so much to do and so little time...

gr. Rlx

vt-clean.lsp

Vt.dcl

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

Hello rlx

rlx's vt.lsp lisp is very good

VT.lsp 2015 version works very good!  VT - by Rob Luykx - sep 2015

I searched the forum and found the VT.lsp 2021 update ! VT - Verander Tekst , Rob Luykx  Juli 1997 - Mei 2021

Link update:

I am using autocad 2019!

Vt.lsp 2021 version i am getting some error in dialog         

"vt : dialog {"
         "    label = \"VT - Verander (change) Text utilities (Rlx jul '97 - sep '20)\";"

I can't execute commands in this dialog

Can you help me adjust vt.lsp 2021 to make it work more stable?Thanks!

VT2021-DIALOG.jpg

VT2021-ERROR.jpg

it may be a bug I fixed a while ago by not first saving text before starting properties dialog. I'll attach latest version I have, it has a few more (undocumented) bells & whistles but in its core its still the same.

VT.LSP

Note that some functions / buttons will not work because they only function on my company network like button 'serv' in main dialog and also revision in quick menu only works with my company's titleblocks.

Edited by rlx
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1