Need better multiline

Vigilante

Hi Flopo,..

Not bad,.....but why using autocad command against creating object entity ?

If you use AutoCAD command, I strongly suggest you to put "._" before the command name and "_" before the option.

Also, maybe removing snaps with the "_non" options.

eg:

(command "._line" "_non" p1 "_non" p2 "")

this will prevent you the non compatible mode when sharing your tool with other using AutoCAD in other language.

But,...It work fine on autoCAD 2010 english.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Hi guys,

For this two lisps postet above, i need a little help. I want them modified this way: to replace command c:bd (as is now) with something like ... bd400600, where 400 is pipe diameter and 600 is bend radius ( and, of course, to erase from the lisp those 2 setq for diameter and radius). And , when i use command bd500800, not to be asked to insert diameter and radius. Please help. Thanks!

Hi guys,

For this two lisps postet above, i need a little help. I want them modified this way: to replace command c:bd (as is now) with something like ... bd400600, where 400 is pipe diameter and 600 is bend radius ( and, of course, to erase from the lisp those 2 setq for diameter and radius). And , when i use command bd500800, not to be asked to insert diameter and radius. Please help. Thanks!

Did anyone help you with this Flopo?

pipes+elbows400600+500800.LSP

Hi Paul,

Yes, Fuccaro helped me. Again, problem with english - these 2 lisps above that you modified - is not what i want. I don't want a fix value for diameter and radius - i just want a new command - does't matter the value of diameter and radius, but, when i use the new command, i want to be able to insert at the same time diameter and radius, - whose values are not fix. So, let's say i insert the command.... bd400500 - and the lisp will draw using 400 for diameter and 500 for radius. Then, using the same lisp, i insert bd700900 - and the same lisp will draw using 700 for diameter and 900 for radius - i mean, instead of working like this : insert command bd, the the lisp ask me for diameter, then for radius - i want to insert values for diameter and radius together with the command, but my lisp to be able to work with different values, not fix values. I don't know if is possible.

Thanks!

Hey guys!

This thread is everything I've been searching for and has been a huge help! Thank you to all of you! I was wondering if it were at all possible to have an option for a single duct to branch off into two different ducts (in a sort of Y shape) as part of the LISP? Any tips would be hugely appreciated :)

• 2 months later...

flopo,

In responding to your request, a lisp command will only accept arguments through command line inputs.

What I believe you seek is a lisp function which can accept the arguments up front.

Load the lisp attached to this reply.

Per your examples:

Keying in at the command line (bd 400 500) the lisp will draw using 400 for diameter and 500 for radius.

Keying in at the command line (bd 700 900) the lisp will draw using 700 for diameter and 900 for radius.

WPIPE[11].LSP

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How could this programm be edited to show a smaller diameter elbow?

I am not sure I understand your question. Can you please clarify?

I am not sure I understand your question. Can you please clarify?

I find that lisp incredable, but to save more time in hvac drawings, it would be more complete lisp with text input in middle on the pipe! It could ask the depth each time there's a transition... So he could input text at each clicks... Sorry for my english, I'm not used to talk it.

I find that lisp incredable, but to save more time in hvac drawings, it would be more complete lisp with text input in middle on the pipe! It could ask the depth each time there's a transition... So he could input text at each clicks... Sorry for my english, I'm not used to talk it.
Look into AutoCAD MEP.

Look into AutoCAD MEP.

Sorry to be a little newbie, but i use the basic autocad at work.... U mean I can do it (duct and dim) on autocad mep?

Thanks

• 2 years later...