Extreme Height Level When Copying Contours

Guest Trekiez

Guest Trekiez

Hi,

I've had this ongoing problem where, when Clipboard>Copy(ing) contour lines and triangles, there always seems to be one contour line with a ridiculous elevation. i.e if all my contour lines were around an RL of 60-70 (as an example, this happens regardless of the spread or elevation of the RLs), there would be one line that is around +4000000, which is an extreme height. The problem I am having with this is that I can't trim or extend the line to meet the Title Boundaries of the property I am contouring.

I export the Contour file (Created in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010) to a 2010 format, then open this exported file and Clipboard>Copy the contour lines and triangles from the file. I then Clipboard>Paste To Original Coordinates.

This problem does not really affect my drafting, it has just become an annoyance after months of having to click and drag several poitns back to the title boundary.

Thanks in advance and feel free to ask any questions if I have not been clear!

~ Jake

Edited by Trekiez