LSP file It is Not Working Some thing is missing

sam_rcr

Dear Friends ,

Please Help Me out With This LSP file IT is Not Working, Some thing is missing

in this, i am attacheing my lsp file for ur refrence....

its asking output file. i dont have that file

Have you thought about contacting the author of the program and asking for assistance? I posted a link to his website in your other thread regarding the same subject. Had you considered buy a full version of the program?

If you open the lisp routine with Notepad and read through the code you'll see the reference to the name of the file it is looking for. As to what actually goes into making this file up I cannot say but the author of the program should be able to tell you.

If you need the lisp file, then why not just buy it? It will be cheaper for you to buy it than for you to try and fix the lisp code and make the input/output files.

Maybe this is a one time need and the OP doesn't feel the cost is justified. However, if one does enough of this type of work buying a program that basically does it all for you would be well worth the money in my opinion.