Want to Ask about X Ref

noobpro70

That is the whole point of an external reference, that you can't edit the xref. You have to open the actual DWG to edit it, after that you can update the external reference and see the changes.

In the External Reference manager you can right-click on the x-ref and choose Open to open it.

It cannot be deleted (as in "erased") but it can be made not to display. Caution: That line represents the limits to which AutoCAD will print. Any geometry on or over that line will not print. It's there as a visual reminder. Do you really want to eliminate it?

THANK ALOT BROTHER ! A big Problem here.... 123.jpg May i know how to make the Blue Plot smaller like the Red Plot ? (Red Plot i copy from another file into this file) Both Plots I print in A3 Size , Red plot can view it very clear in A3 size , but the blue plot not clear as the red plot....and the words very small . Any idea for it ?

To make the drawing on the right as small as the drawing on the left you'd have to scale it down. But you say you are already having trouble reading it because the text is so small. If you scale it down to the size of the other drawing then you won't be able to read it at all. Anyway, I would not be plotting from model space. I would have two layouts with one drawing in each layout.