Stretch Block Object

Is there any way that i can stretch an Obj that was created as a block right in model space? in another word i usually right click on the block and go to the block editor and stretch inside the editor, i don't want to do that i have reference point in model that i want to snap end point to the reference. As in the pic i want to stretch the right leg to the right 7.5 in.

Stretch.jpg

You would need to change the block to a dynamic block to be able to do that from within model space.

I am looking into something that simple than that, not familiar with Dynamic block that much but i will give it a shot. thanks Bro

Dynamic blocks are well worth the effort of learning. If you are just starting to look at them I would advise you to keep it simple, just create the one stretch action that you need to use now, don't try and add in all sorts of things. If you need it to do more then you can always change it later. Keep it simple and if you get stuck with anything just ask, someone here will be able to help.

Or just use the In-Place Block Editor. REFEDIT

SLW210, in place block editor works, this is what i need because i can see my reference point on the modelspace. took me 10 mins to find a way to exit of of this IN PLACE BLOCK EDITOR by type REFCLOSE, i wish i can show the Exit icon or something on the screen but i didn't show on my Autocad 2010. Thanks.

You should have received a new ribbon tab called "Reference", but I use REFCLOSE myself. When in doubt on a command look it up in AutoCAD help.