Cross Sections - Presentation Issue

markbarrell

Hi All,

I have a set of cross sections through a proposed corridor and existing surface. My proposed levels, existing levels and offsets are dictated by a master band. These three came from a template that I did not create. I have added the cut/fill depth in the fourth band, however the ticks do not line up properly with the predefined band above. I know that the information can be understood in its current format but I am fussy and want it to look exactly right! Example pic attached.

Is there a way I can add the cut/fill depth information to the master band? Failing that, how do you offset the full height ticks to align with the bands above?

Apologies if I'm missing something obvious, I'm still on the steep bit of the learning curve!

Any help appreciated

Regards

Mark

CrossSectCapture.jpg

Has to do with the staggering.

At the Band Screen, scroll to the right. The first 3 that you did not create will be staggered. Change the options on the band you made to match, and you should be good.

Hi Bill

Thanks for responding so quickly. I've tried staggering but it doesn't seem to work. I've attached another pic showing this. I also adjusted the Stagger Line Height so you can see the ticks at the top of this band - I can't make C3D put the full height ticks in the right place.

Cheers

CrossSectCapture1.JPG

CrossSectCapture.jpg