creating an arc dimension

gotchy

DAR...Does not work in v 2000, which I normally use, " unknown command". I see that DAR does work in v 2007, a machine that I do not always have access to, however.

gotchy

In v2000, there is no built in command to dimension an arc, and you will have to use an external lisp, such as DIMARC.

However, this command was added to AutoCAD later.

DAR...Does not work in v 2000, which I normally use, " unknown command". I see that DAR does work in v 2007, a machine that I do not always have access to, however.

gotchy

Your profile shows 2007 but since your question was for 2000 you should mention that in the future or change your profile to show 2000.

Click on DIMENSION

choose from the drop down menu RADIUS or DIAMETER

Pick the end points of the arc

Right click your mouse or press enter to complete the dimension the same way as you complete any otherdimension.dwg dimension

Click on DIMENSION choose from the drop down menu RADIUS or DIAMETER

From all the responses I think the question was about arc Length, not radius or diameter.

Considering the last response (prior to yours) was several days ago - I think the problem has been solved.

dimarc.jpg