Revit MEP Duct Sytem

ShadabKhan

Hi,

I am trying to learn Revit MEP my self. I have created Duct system and want to connect supply Duct and Return Duct to Roof top AC Unit but it is not connecting.

Kindly see my revit file and help me.

Thanks,

1.jpg

Does your unit have Supply/Return connectors?

Do you have all proper duct fittings specified in the Type Properties of your duct?

I don't see any duct drawn to the unit.

I see the Icons for the connections on the unit. Just start the duct from there, transition as needed and route as needed. Lee Roy's suggestion for all fittings to be in place is definitely an important step.

Hi,

I have checked all of my Duct Return and Supply connected Properly.

I am beginer for Revit MEP kindly check my file is it correct.

I have some confusion that i want to create full HVAC system for a building including Chiller, Condensor, Cooling tower, Boiler etc. but i have some confusion, how to coneect these all with each other. can you have some video tutorial or some other help tutorial.

kindly Provide me.

My mail Id:

shadab.apex@gmail.com

Thanks,

I see the Icons for the connections on the unit. Just start the duct from there, transition as needed and route as needed. Lee Roy's suggestion for all fittings to be in place is definitely an important step.

2MEP.jpg

3MEP.jpg