water marks

mugshot

hello guys....

need help... i downloaded one cad blocks before... it says that "water marks produced by an autodesk educational product - the printed output" but it doesnt work before i upgraded from 2012 to 2013... now its already appeared on my prints.... i have deleted the blocks that i had copied from that file but it seems like a virus that it affects my files...

and may i add... can i do it on my files so that in case i will share my files to my clients... it will be acknowledge as my companys work...

thanks in advance...

cheers...

For the moment, you need to stop using items from that drawing to other of your drawings – even a single point transferred will copy the watermark, too. Once signed, a drawing will remain signed even if you remove the marked item.

From what I recall from previous discussions on the Forum, if is about a single drawing that was marked accidentally, you can contact your AutoCAD re-seller and they may fix the drawing for you.

There may be also other solution that you can apply, but will have to locate it by yourself. Remember, Google is your friend.

The educational banner is there for a reason and if you ignored it you have, in effect, infected your drawing and any other drawing that uses content from it.

Yes, you can create a company watermark but it won't work exactly like the educational banner.

thank you guys... i think i have no choice but to go to my temporary files and look for the extension files before i inserted the object...

wish me luck...

cheers...