Right click menus

guran

Hi!

I am using AutoCAD 2012 and I like right click menus.

If I use ctrl + right click, I get a menu with snap options, and if I use shift + right click, I get the same menu. Can anyone tell me how I can change one of these menus without the other is affected, and perhaps also how to get an alt + right click menu.

Hi an welcome to the forum!

type CUI to enter the Customize User Interface > In the top left box find Mouse Buttons and expand till you see Shift+Click and Ctrl+Click - there is where you want to substitute Snap Menu for something else.

I don't have Alt+Click listed there, I have no idea how to add it either I'm afraid.

Thanks everyone for the quick respons! But I still don't understand how make changes to, let's say, the shift+right click menu without affecting the ctrl+right click menu. If you lock in CUI, both have the same name and the same macro.

Thanks everyone for the quick respons! But I still don't understand how make changes to, let's say, the shift+right click menu without affecting the ctrl+right click menu. If you lock in CUI, both have the same name and the same macro.

What you want to do is redefine one of the combinations which you wish to replace, and you

will do that in the PROPERTIES window on the right side by defining the NEW MACRO which you wish to be assigned to that combination.