convert coordinates system WGS-84 to ETRS89

teknomatika

Someone has a routine that allows convert geographic coordinates system used by Google Earth, WGS-84, for the European system ETRS 89?

The ideal will be able to read data from a file and convert a geographic coordinate and draw points converted and coordinated. However, since the simple conversion would be a great help.

I intended to use the format shown in the attached image

I appreciate the help from the masters.

cadtutor1.jpg

That's a bit heavy for a LISP routine. There's a lot of maths behind such a conversion because it is not a straight forward move and rotate but also stretching too. You are transforming from one geoid to another. OK you have no heights but they would normally also be transformed.

If you had a version of Civil 3D (2010 or newer) it an in built conversion. Otherwise if you only have a coordinate file you could look at any of the commercial programs for doing the transformation.

That's a bit heavy for a LISP routine. There's a lot of maths behind such a conversion because it is not a straight forward move and rotate but also stretching too. You are transforming from one geoid to another. OK you have no heights but they would normally also be transformed.

If you had a version of Civil 3D (2010 or newer) it an in built conversion. Otherwise if you only have a coordinate file you could look at any of the commercial programs for doing the transformation.

I appreciate the attention.

Had in mind that would be less complex and that would be enough to apply some conversion factor.

Of course the simple coordinate conversion, without reading the file, it would be great, but so have to turn me into another alternative.

Thank you.

"The WGS84/ITRS GPS coordinates are converted to ETRS89 with their given epoch's parameter set. For an exact calculation, it is therefore necessary to know the epoch, that is, the year the GPS data was implemented. These realizations are issued using the year in the form of ITRS89 for the year 1989, successively up to ITRS12 for the year 2012 and annually ongoing."

Source: Killet Soft

See their program called TRANSDAT.

http://www.killetsoft.de/t_1009_e.htm

"The WGS84/ITRS GPS coordinates are converted to ETRS89 with their given epoch's parameter set. For an exact calculation, it is therefore necessary to know the epoch, that is, the year the GPS data was implemented. These realizations are issued using the year in the form of ITRS89 for the year 1989, successively up to ITRS12 for the year 2012 and annually ongoing."

Source: Killet Soft

See their program called TRANSDAT.

http://www.killetsoft.de/t_1009_e.htm

Your dead on there ReMark.

We use their software daily and the program TRANSDAT is very good. It only does coordinate file transformations, at least our version does, but you still need to know the values of the seven parameters to do a standard RD83 ETRS89 transformation. I must admit that we haver never tried WGS84 ETRS89, as we have never had the need.