Rendered and Realistic Shade Plot

nicolas

I am having some difficulties when printing via dwg to pdf a rendered shade plot viewport in a layout. However, there is no problem using realistic shade plot. I am using the following materials: Metal | Alumininum (Anodized Blue, Anodized Blue-Gray), Plastic and Glass and the result is not good as all. Can anybody help me on this? I am also looking on a tutorial on strategic place to place light for even more realistic rendering.

Examples.dwg

Example Rendered.pdf

Example Realistic.pdf

Edited by nicolas
Typo

Go to the Render Tab, then on the light panel click on light change "international lighting units" to "generic lighting units"

render generic lightning units.png

Thank Oppie, that's great. I have been looking for this for weeks and no solution till today. Many thanks to you.

I don't know if you can help me on this but the materials on the extruded profiles have darker zones or spots here and there unlike a continuous blue. I think this has to do with a materials or mapping properties. Do you have an idea?

the materials on the extruded profiles have darker zones or spots here and there unlike a continuous blue

Adjust the scale of the material, do you know how 2 do that?

Adjust the scale of the material, do you know how 2 do that?

I have inserted an image

Rendered and Realistic Shade Plot - scale.jpg

Edited by Oppie
Typo

It needs to be in Aluminium of different RAL Color with the most common RAL being 9010 (White).

Should you find something that can be of particular interest and solution or near solution to this issues, please keep in touch.

Many thanks for all the helps. I will try it anew tomorrow at the office with a much more powerful PC and see if there is any difference.

That's great.

Is it difficult to create the materials? If so can you send me the material you created?

Can it be imported or use a save-as feature from the first material created and hence a collection of them with just different color?

Thanks. Will try this first thing tomorrow at work and let you know the result. Clearly this will do the job. Again, thank you a lots for your time and effort.