Printing Help with ACAD 14

Mike Gale

Greeting all, I am now to this forum and have been trying to do sometime with my ACAD14 for some time now and just cant seem to figure out a good way to do it... I have been using ACAD14 (registered user) since 9... I have a customer logo that is both white on black and black on white, with the opposite color in the color. I send the plot or print out to a laser engraver. My material is black with white core (give me white letters when engraved) so where it is black letters on white, I need to remove the background and leave the letters... I tried solid hatching and putting text in to the hatch, but it removed it all... There is a rubber stamp mode but it seemed to make the text fuzzy. I have also printed a BMP and it too seems fuzzy (not crisp letters) Is there any good way any of you have used??? BTW the laser is a 40w co2 laser...

Thanks Mike