Label for polyline width in dynamic block

LGB

Hello everybody!

I have a dynamic block with several look-up values for the polylines width and I'd like to label them (as a text in the drawing over the block), and be able to move this label where best fits. I've being trying inside the block, but then it can't be moved outside of it. I tried MText with field outside the block, but it has to be applied in many one by one. I was wondering if someone can help me on this.

Should I use the block itself (how?) or there is a lisp for this? I have a lisp for bearing and distance for lines, which places the bearing text above them and the distance text below those lines, no matter what angle is. It will place in the middle and in the same angle as the line. I edited this lisp file, but I have no idea how to change it for my purpose, as I don't understanding all the codes inside of it.

Thank you so much! I'd appreciate someone's help! :)

• 2 months later...

Thanks for replying Ryder76. Unfortunatelly one of the policies of the company is not to upload any file, and they mean it. I'm still trying to find a way through using normal text or mtext using the visibility parameter. So far I placed the text over the pipe, alowing it to stay in the centre of the pipe (in case it has to be stretched), but I couldn't make it rotates with the pipe. I tried to use polar strech (for the text), didn't work. But, I'm thinking, even if I can, what if I desire to change the text position in the drawing? Well, it would be better to go to the original option then. Thanks again.

I think you need to add addtional text blocks to you dinamic block and make the invisable unless you select a particular lookup value. You can do this but i have to try for my self before i explain it.