Not appear some of my drawings such as lines and curves ...!!!

basiony

Yes, the original was a rar file. I save it down to 2007, but it was still over 350KB and failed to upload for me as well. Wblock shrunk it down enough though.

Here it is in 2007 format

dwg.....png

** anyway ,, back to the mean topic ,, \

what about printing ... ??!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• basiony

• Cad64

• ReMark

• nestly

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I just downloaded and installed some free rar extraction software, so I extracted your file and can now open it.

The problem is that your FACETRES value is set at .5. Set it to 10 and try printing again.

AutoCAD 2007 version of the drawing is in the last post on page #2

FACETRES didn't work for me. The edges of the cradles are still not continuous, and the vertical line on the baseplate gusset is also completely missing? Same thing happens with the FLATSHOT command, those edges should be showing.

Yes, I missed that. Excuse me for being human. I am not perfect. :glare:

But as I said, I cannot extract rar files, so I cannot help you.

nvm mind bro. we're one :D

Ok, I just downloaded and installed some free rar extraction software, so I extracted your file and can now open it.

The problem is that your FACETRES value is set at .5. Set it to 10 and try printing again.

Excuse me , but I don't know wat did u mean with facetres ... its first time hear that ... so, how can i set it as u say..??

FACETRES didn't work for me. The edges of the cradles are still not continuous, and the vertical line on the baseplate gusset is also completely missing? Same thing happens with the FLATSHOT command, those edges should be showing.

I don't know then. It works for me.

Shademode = Hidden

Facetres = 10

Printing to PDF

This what I get in the Plot Preview:

Untitled-1.jpg

Excuse me , but I don't know wat did u mean with facetres ... its first time hear that ... so, how can i set it as u say..??

Type FACETRES at the command line and change the setting to 10.

Printing Problem [AGAIN],

Here's ... >>

24112010110.jpg

24112010109.jpg

** note:

I tried to print to PDF then paper

in all situations, hidden and wireframe and also shaded , etc..

it's the same problem ...

--- I searched the forums about a problem similar like mine , I didnt found anything ...

thanks ,...

I have merged your other thread into this one.

Please don't start multiple threads asking the same question. Keep posting in this thread until you find a solution. If you start another thread, asking the same quesiton, no one will see the suggestions that have already been offered, so you will just end up starting over again from square one.

I assume my previous suggestion did not work for you?

Try this:

Set FACETRES to 10

Set DISPSILH to 1

Set SHADEMODE to 2DWireframe

Type HIDE at the command line and hit Enter.

Now try printing.

Does that work?

I cannot replicate this problem on my machine. The above settings work for me. The graphic display is intact, the print preview appears fine and the pdf is not missing any lines.

DISPSILH was the one I was missing. This seems like a lot of hoops to jump through merely to make a black&white plot. I can't quite grasp why this can't be be done with HIDDEN and monochrome?

None-the-less, it's good to know ... Hope I don't forget how to do it.

Ok, sorry for multiple,

I have merged your other thread into this one.

Please don't start multiple threads asking the same question. Keep posting in this thread until you find a solution. If you start another thread, asking the same quesiton, no one will see the suggestions that have already been offered, so you will just end up starting over again from square one.

• 2 weeks later...

that works for me and i can print and see all my lines on the cylinders and curves but when i save the drawing it goes back to the 2D wireframe, do i really have to type hide everytime i go to print?