copying file support paths for acad lt....

hazardman

the office i work in uses acad lt 2006 and i wish to deploy the same support paths (in the options) to each work station...unfortunately LT does have the ability to create "profiles" that thus you can't export/import them to other machines...so i'm wondering if there's a file somewhere that ACAD uses to store the "options" so that i may be able to copy that to the other machines?..if not i'll just have to configure each computer seperately...

humm, export eh?..would it do an entire subfolder or would i have to export each one seperately...int he meantime i done it manually (not too long to do) but this registry thing will be good for future reference...;)

humm, export eh?..would it do an entire subfolder or would i have to export each one seperately...int he meantime i done it manually (not too long to do) but this registry thing will be good for future reference...;)

like this:

REG.JPG