Little complicated lisp...assign Z coord to a point

goldy2000

Its a shame about the text, the way that it is... If that was my drawing, I would be inclined to have the text basepoint at the point that it is labelling... but then we don't live in an ideal world... :wink:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eldon

• goldy2000

• Lee Mac

• alanjt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its a shame about the text, the way that it is... If that was my drawing, I would be inclined to have the text basepoint at the point that it is labelling... but then we don't live in an ideal world... :wink:

If it were me, I'd be using some vertical software. :wink:

no worries Mr. Eldon. I'm just a learner here. I agree with leemac that it should be consistent in position relative to the point. In my experience, survey datas like this is generated by a software, maybe a vertical one like alanjt stated, and is always producing text on the same place.

It all boils down to the fact that in the real world, clients prefer a survey drawing where they can actually see the information, rather than one that is machine made.

How inconsiderate of them :twisted:

Wowww, thx everyone for cooperation, didn't expect so much conversation of this (simply??:geek:) question of mine, people on this forum are very fortunate that have this kind of CAD minds..BIG THX to all...:D:)