viewport cuts off top of text

lindsayb

Hi,

I use CAD Map 3D 2008 and have a problem with some of my viewports on my layouts. If there is text in model space that shows up in the viewport near the top of box when I try to plot the layout

the top half of the text gets cut off - even if the entire text is displayed as I'm working on the layout.

Thanks!

Lindsay

• 1 year later...

was this issue ever resolved? we are having the same problem with text getting cut off in a viewport during printing even though it is fully visible in the layout. any suggestions would be helpful. running vista and acad 09 if that matters any.

was this issue ever resolved? we are having the same problem with text getting cut off in a viewport during printing even though it is fully visible in the layout. any suggestions would be helpful. running vista and acad 09 if that matters any.

This person hasn't logged in since May 15th, 2008. This is a dead thread. Don't expect a reply.

I would check your margins... Look at the printer setting and tell me what they are.

it's actually in the middle of the page so the margins shouldn't be an issue. it's unusual, but sometimes it even cuts the text diagonally??? doesn't cut the text on the hp plotter (755cm), only when reduced and sent to the small hp officejet reduced to 11x17. updated the drivers.... did nothin. doesn't seem to cut the text printing to pdf either?????