Drainage layout Levels on floor plan

Jhun Gonzalo

hi to all,

Good day to all:D, please may i have some Lisp route that will automatical get the invert levels of the drainage layout plan by picking the highest end level to the intersection/branch point level line with calculating the 1 percent slope of the drainage

This is how it may work, first we have to type the starting point level and then first pick (pick the starting point/highest level point reference) second pick on branches point to calculate the length by level point of 1 degree slope plus the given level, and then again (automatical create the leader head on the second point follow the calculated invert level text) this will be continious to the straight drainage layout point by point branches

i have some image how it will be, if ever please

thank,

levels plan.jpg

Sorry Lee i dont have yet any code on it:lol: perhaps if you teach me how to start Lisp routes( i'm most willing to learn on creating Lisp routes) basically i just only learning on other codes that i got just edit and add by trial and error until it will work, no books or manual to guide im also one of the Lisp route user only,:D

• Like 1

Hi to All,

Good day, I just post how to get the invert level formulas, please see attached image: as for reference only, i like to have some Lisp route that will automatically get the invert level by getting the length of pipe on a plan, please if you could, Thanks again.

Formula.jpg

Elevate the pipework in accordance with your fall (you do the math). Then just ID each end of the pipe and take the level from your Z axis. I use a reference block to denote level from datum and level from structural slab. You can also do it from finished ceiling level or finished floor level.

I know its CADDuct but the same process should still apply, and its sinpler than working it all out everytime. Hope this helps dude :?

eg.jpg

Surely you just need to read off the Y-value at point B? Unless I am missing something crucial here?

(defun c:jhun ()
 (cadr (getpoint "\nSelect B: ")))

Nope Lee,:o normally, I'm not create sections for the layout. The sketch I attached is only to show what I mean by level.

Basically, I will be producing drainage layout in Z = 0 value then start to add elevation (text) from one end to the rest of the piping network.:oops:

The LISP I need is to lessen the time of determining the elevations of other points on the layout (Floor Plan). So if I have already set the elevation on one end of pipe, the LISP should provide the elevation of the other point I will select (probably the other end of the pipe or the connection of other pipes, or any point on the system). kindly please,