free pdf to dwg converter?

HackRaatz

Hi there! I'm new to this forum. Is there a Pdf to dwg converter that is an open-source or General Public Lisence (GPL)? Any input would be much appreciated.

Hi there! I'm new to this forum. Is there a Pdf to dwg converter that is an open-source or General Public Lisence (GPL)? Any input would be much appreciated.

Try pfd2cad, trial program.

www.pdf2cad.com

For the few times I want or need to convert *.pdf to *.dwg it does the job. I usually have to fix a lot of junque but, the program gets me started. 8)

My one experience using this type of conversion program resulted in a drawing largely comprised of a multitude of small line segments. This made the new "drawing" much, much larger in file size and difficult to work with.

My one experience using this type of conversion program resulted in a drawing largely comprised of a multitude of small line segments. This made the new "drawing" much, much larger in file size and difficult to work with.

Seems as a circle is 360 parts.

I clean up what I want, drawing i.e.: a new circle.

Most convert to a lot of "junque" but, enough to get started.

And, as always PURGE. :thumbsup:

There are many free pdf to dwg converters all over the internet,I am using Autodwg pdf to dwg converter,you can free download and try to use this application.

There are many free pdf to dwg converters all over the internet,I am using Autodwg pdf to dwg converter,you can free download and try to use this application.

Might you have a link to the download? :huh:

a program that works as good as the AdobePro is the free "pdf creator". Unfortunately I'm not supposed to post weblinks here but you'll find it easily

regards

Cadfisch