pdf issue

ReynaldoThomas

I have a pdf file that look like it was created from a .jpg file,I have a requirement to convert pdf file to dwg file and bought one tool called PDFIN PDF to DWG Converter,but this convert tool did not import properly.who can help me?

open pdf & use dwf writer as printer & covert it into dwf. than bring it in the drawing file as dwf underlay scale it with the refrence of any known distance & you can trace over it.

If the *.pdf file was created from a *.jpg you're probable out of luck.

I've tried to convert *.pdf files to ACAD and failed when the *.pdf file was created from an image. This is 'specially true if the file was created from a scan.

After creating the *.dwg file you'll see something like image.jpg or another file extension.

If the *.pdf was created in ACAD, it will convert to a *.dxf file which you'll open and save as a *.dwg file.

Good luck and welcome to the forums Reynaldo.

we reproduce plans from a jpeg file and trace the outlines (insert as a raster image) but not directly jpeg and like popcorn that would pop out from the image....:?:oops:

... and welcome to the amazing minds and ideas of cad users....:thumbsup::wink:

:DI have the same problem, and the support of AutoDWG emailed me later and answered my question, the PDFin won't work with raster or scanned PDF, however their AutoDWG PDF to DWG converter stand-alone version featured with raster PDF convert into vector dwg drawing capability, and you have to change to use the different version software.

The conversion result is just fine, and yes, I can manipulate the lines in the converted drawing, though I have to remove and retype-in all the texts of the drawing, as the texts in my pdf were blurry.