autoLISP challenge

km000243027

Looking for interesting automations on commands via autoLISP. Nothing specific comes to mind. But if you have some cool ideas or want to challenge me to develop a command please leave a comment. Love designing via CAD and Max and want to better my tactics. :beard:

Looking for interesting automations on commands via autoLISP. Nothing specific comes to mind. But if you have some cool ideas or want to challenge me to develop a command please leave a comment. Love designing via CAD and Max and want to better my tactics. :beard:

how do you make a hatch to follow a curved path?

If you're up for it (I'm being completely sincere)... I'd love to have a LISP routine that can modify Civil 3D's Drawing Settings; specifically both Object Layer Settings, and Ambient Settings. :unsure:

They do this quite often over at TheSwamp.org - are you a member of that forum? You will definitely find the same breed of individuals as yourself over there. :)

That Lisp Routine is absolutely amazing GP!! Did you code that?

I'm writing ... unfortunately slowly because I have little time available.

@ReMark: Thanks.

An example of using, the hatch is adapted to the destination curves and transformed into block.

378.gif

Edited by GP_
  • Like 1

Absolutely free. :)

I do it because I like it, not for work.

I think a couple of weeks...

If I can do it means that there is nothing exceptional... just that no one had thought about. :P

Hey GP fantastic !! Dont want to steal this post but, the Civilcad software lets you make a linetype of anything you want in a repeating pattern, a simple example the old fashioned gas main ---- G ----- no need to write linetype code, looking at what you have done it may be possible to do multiple objects not just a hatch ? The tricky bit is you draw a line type straight and it works out the curves etc.

Absolutely free. :)

there is nothing exceptional... just that no one had thought about. :P

Isn't that the DaVinci lisp? :shock:

That is absolutely inspired!

Well done GP. :beer:

Adapting the brick hatch pattern to the curve is just fantastic. I need to design a curved brick paved sidewalk to my house just so I can use the lisp routine! Oh yeah!