Flter non-uniformly scaled block

DuanJinHui

Use ""ssget" ,I want filter non-uniformly scaled block.

(setq ss (ssget (list '(0 . "INSERT"))))

Any good idea? Thanks.

Hi,

You may need to change the value of 1.0 to your desired one. :)

(setq ss (ssget '((-4 . "<NOT")
                 (-4 . "<AND")
                 (0 . "INSERT")
                 (41 . 1.0)
                 (42 . 1.0)
                 (43 . 1.0)
                 (-4 . "AND>")
                 (-4 . "NOT>")
                 )
               )
     )

Hi,

You may need to change the value of 1.0 to your desired one. :)

(setq ss (ssget '((-4 . "<NOT")
                 (-4 . "<AND")
                 (0 . "INSERT")
                 (41 . 1.0)
                 (42 . 1.0)
                 (43 . 1.0)
                 (-4 . "AND>")
                 (-4 . "NOT>")
                 )
               )
     )

Thanks Tharwat.

But this is not I need. :(

I need choose uniformly scaled blocks .

eg. (41 . 1.0)(42 . 1.0)(43 . 1.0)

(41 . 2.0)(42 . 2.0)(43 . 2.0)

(41 . 3.0)(42 . 3.0)(43 .3.0).... etc.

I know use "entsel" function can do this:

(setq blkref (car (entsel "\n>>>Choose a block:")))

(if (not(= (cdr(assoc 41 (entget blkref))) (cdr(assoc 42 (entget blkref))) (cdr(assoc 43 (entget blkref)))))
				(progn
					(alert "\nNOT support non-uniformly scaled block.")
					t
				)
				(progn

I am really not sure that you can filter many blocks with different scale values of X,Y and Z but you can have only one as I've demonstrated in the first reply.

Otherwise you can make a selection set of blocks then cycle through each block object and add objects to a list when their scales X,Y,Z are matched.

I am really not sure that you can filter many blocks with different scale values of X,Y and Z but you can have only one as I've demonstrated in the first reply.

Otherwise you can make a selection set of blocks then cycle through each block object and add objects to a list when their scales X,Y,Z are matched.

Maybe need write a sub-function.:lol:

Try it and let me know if you need any help. ;)

:lol: Maybe need 1 day or more . I will try .

:lol: Maybe need 1 day or more . I will try .

Nooo, it is simple.

If you don't try and give at least 75% of codes correct, I won't reply to any of your threads anymore. :D

Nooo, it is simple.

If you don't try and give at least 75% of codes correct, I won't reply to any of your threads anymore. :D

This ? Any suggestions ? Thanks.

(defun newss(/ ss i ename )
(while 
	(if (null(setq ss (ssget (list '(0 . "INSERT")))))
		(progn
			(alert "\nNothing select. Try again.")
			t
		)
		(progn
			(repeat (setq i (sslength ss))
				(setq ename (ssname ss (setq i (1- i))))
				(if
					(not
						(= (cdr(assoc 41 (entget ename)))(cdr(assoc 42 (entget ename)))(cdr(assoc 43 (entget ename))))
					)
					(setq ename(ssdel ename ss))
				)
			)
			nil
		)
	)
)
ename
)

So,if need use this new selection set.

; test
(setq en (newss))
(command "_.move" en "")

Edited by DuanJinHui
Add testing code.

So far so good ;)

You don't need the while function and the return of the function must be the variable ss and not the entity name and a few little mods.

Keep on coding and no matter how many mistakes you would have.

Take a look.

(defun newss  (/ ss i ename)
 (if (setq ss (ssget (list '(0 . "INSERT"))))
   (repeat (setq i (sslength ss))
     (setq ename (ssname ss (setq i (1- i))))
     (if (not (= (cdr (assoc 41 (entget ename)))
                 (cdr (assoc 42 (entget ename)))
                 (cdr (assoc 43 (entget ename))))
              )
       (ssdel ename ss)
       )
     )
   (alert "\nNothing select. Try again.")
   )
 ss
 )

Maybe :

[b][color=BLACK]([/color][/b]defun c:noteq [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]/ ss i en ed[b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]
 [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]setq neq [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]ssadd[b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]
 [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]and [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]setq ss [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]ssget [color=#2f4f4f]"X"[/color] [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]list [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]cons 0 [color=#2f4f4f]"INSERT"[/color][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
      [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]setq i 0[b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b]
      [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]while [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]setq en [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]ssname ss i[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
             [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]setq ed [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]entget en[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
             [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]if [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]not [b][color=BLUE]([/color][/b]= [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]cdr [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]assoc 41 ed[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                         [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]cdr [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]assoc 42 ed[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b]
                         [b][color=RED]([/color][/b]cdr [b][color=PURPLE]([/color][/b]assoc 43 ed[b][color=PURPLE])[/color][/b][b][color=RED])[/color][/b][b][color=BLUE])[/color][/b][b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b]
                 [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]ssadd en neq[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b]
             [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]setq i [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]1+ i[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b][b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]
 [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]alert [b][color=NAVY]([/color][/b]strcat [color=#2f4f4f]"UnEqual Scaked Blocks Found = "[/color] [b][color=MAROON]([/color][/b]rtos [b][color=GREEN]([/color][/b]sslength neq[b][color=GREEN])[/color][/b] 2 0[b][color=MAROON])[/color][/b][b][color=NAVY])[/color][/b][b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b]
 [b][color=FUCHSIA]([/color][/b]prin1[b][color=FUCHSIA])[/color][/b][b][color=BLACK])[/color][/b]

global neq PICKSET

-David

Edited by David Bethel

Using VL easy to just compare X & Y & Z etc dont need to remember the assoc code

; XEffectiveScaleFactor = 1.0

; XScaleFactor = 1.0

; YEffectiveScaleFactor = 2.0

; YScaleFactor = 2.0

; ZEffectiveScaleFactor = 1.0

; ZScaleFactor = 1.0

Thanks Tharwat and David .

Hi David. My drawing have non-uniformly scaled block. I use your code for testing. But alert "UnEqual Scaled Blocks Found=0"

Hi David. My drawing have non-uniformly scaled block. I use your code for testing. But alert "UnEqual Scaled Blocks Found=0"

My bad, I forgot /= has a quirk in that (/=1 2 2) returns nil.

I fixed the code in post #12

-David

Do you want to select non-uniformly scaled blocks but ignore mirrored blocks (i.e. for which the x-scale factor is negative)?

Since the block scale is stored as a double, I would recommend using the equal function with some tolerance when performing the comparison, i.e.:

(defun c:selnublocks ( / i s x )
   (if (setq s (ssget "_X" (list '(0 . "INSERT") (if (= 1 (getvar 'cvport)) (cons 410 (getvar 'ctab)) '(410 . "Model")))))
       (repeat (setq i (sslength s))
           (setq x (entget (ssname s (setq i (1- i)))))
           (if (and (equal (abs (cdr (assoc 41 x))) (abs (cdr (assoc 42 x))) 1e-
                    (equal (abs (cdr (assoc 41 x))) (abs (cdr (assoc 43 x))) 1e-
               )
               (ssdel (cdr (assoc -1 x)) s)
           )
       )
   )
   (sssetfirst nil s)
   (princ)
)

Do you want to select non-uniformly scaled blocks but ignore mirrored blocks (i.e. for which the x-scale factor is negative)?

Since the block scale is stored as a double, I would recommend using the equal function with some tolerance when performing the comparison, i.e.:

(defun c:selnublocks ( / i s x )
   (if (setq s (ssget "_X" (list '(0 . "INSERT") (if (= 1 (getvar 'cvport)) (cons 410 (getvar 'ctab)) '(410 . "Model")))))
       (repeat (setq i (sslength s))
           (setq x (entget (ssname s (setq i (1- i)))))
           (if (and (equal (abs (cdr (assoc 41 x))) (abs (cdr (assoc 42 x))) 1e-
               )
           )
       )
   )
   (sssetfirst nil s)
   (princ)
)

I ignore mirrored blocks. Many Thanks Lee. If I want select uniformly scaled blocks, Just replace "equal" to "/=" , Right ?

Mention mirrored blocks ,I reminded a question.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?96562-Lee-s-MirrorBlock.lsp-have-a-bug

I ignore mirrored blocks. Many Thanks Lee. If I want select uniformly scaled blocks, Just replace "equal" to "/=" , Right ?

I would suggest enclosing the (and) expression with a (not) to reverse the condition.

I would suggest enclosing the (and) expression with a (not) to reverse the condition.

Lee,Thank you again.

Like this?

(if 
			(not
				(and (equal (abs (cdr (assoc 41 x))) (abs (cdr (assoc 42 x))) 1e-
				)
			)
		)